iTree has a strong and successful track record of helping public sector organisations implement mission critical information systems, including, for example:
- EU agricultural subsidies management information systems, processing over 800 million Euros worth of subsidies to farmers per year;
- Systems managing the education programmes in more than 25 publicly funded universities and colleges based on Oracle Java;
- Financial management systems, based on Oracle E-Business Suite, processing billions of Euros per year in state and municipal budget funds;
- State social insurance and pensions information systems, based on the Oracle technology stack;
- Big Data and Statistics packages based on Oracle, Microstrategy and Hadoop technology stacks, processing both local data and data for Eurostat;
- Custom developed solutions in the defence and security areas.
Our expertise in this sector has been recognised not only by our customers, but also by Oracle through the award of the coveted Oracle Platinum Specialized Public Sector Partner status to iTree.