Testing Services Centre
iTree‘s Professional Testing Services
iTree’s Testing Services Centre ensures all products and services we deliver meet high quality standards and fully satisfy customer requirements. Our proficiency and methodological approach in testing is proved by the fact that iTree is recognized as Gold Level ISTQB® (International Software Qualification Board) Partner.
Our experience in testing large-scale, business critical and technologically complex software solutions combined with modern test tools and standardized testing techniques also enables us to deliver professional testing services for our customers on Testing as a Service (TaaS) delivery model.
What we do
iTree’s Testing Services Centre unites over 15 professional testers whose knowledge in testing is honored by different ISTQB® certificates:
- Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL);
- Intermediate Certificate in Software Testing;
- Certified Tester, Advanced Level Test Analyst (CTAL-TA);
- Certified Tester, Advanced Level Test Manager (CTAL-TM).
Our quality assurance specialists use a standardized methodological approach in testing and are able to deliver professional functional testing services:
- Professional /certified test resources;
- Risk & Requirements based;
- Supported by professional tools (test management and defect management, test automation, test data analysis and management, profiling, requirement coverage, code coverage);
- Structured (based on best practices (ISTQB, ISO/IEC 9126, ISO/IEC 29119), test design techniques for test cases and test data);
- Adapted to software development lifecycle (Agile, iterative, V-model).
We can provide our customers:
- Professional support during user acceptance testing (UAT);
- Evaluation of risks in existing software solutions;
- Assistance in testing as a part of software development process;
- Professional consultations on methodological approach and technical assistance in testing activities.
iTree offers flexible engagement models to help our customers to meet their business needs, including:
- Offsite testing services delivery to ensure that quality criteria of the product are met and minimize cost;
- Provision of testing professionals onsite to provide testing services or supplement internal delivery teams;
- Integrated onsite and offsite teams, combining iTree professionals with the customer’s own resources or those of other contractors;
- Both fixed price and time and materials engagements are available.
Proven track record
iTree has provided professional testing services and ensured that quality criteria would be met while delivering complex software solutions (business applications and portals) based on different technologies. Our testing specialists have experience in (including but not limited to):
- Testing Oracle e-Business Suite based solutions;
- Testing TIA (The Insurance Application Solutions) based solutions;
- Testing Enterprise Applications implemented in Oracle PL/SQL, Forms, ADF;
- Testing portals implemented in Oracle’s Java EE;
- Integration testing (SOA, WebServices, ESB);
- Data migration testing for large-scale business applications migration.