Oracle E-Business Suite Support and Maintenance
As a world-wide Platinum Specialized E-Business Suite Partner, iTree’s team of certified Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Applications Database Administration Certified Professionals and Oracle Database Administrator Certified Masters has unique, in-depth experience in the all aspects of Oracle EBS administration services, routinely providing a wide range of services to enterprise-level customers.
Our team of experts is ready to provide our customers with a complete range of services from routine on-going pro-active monitoring and maintenance to complete outsourcing of your Oracle E-Business Suite administration and support needs. Our offer includes:
- Planning and designing Multi-Tier Architecture following Oracle best practices.
- Installing Oracle EBS.
- Applying the latest Oracle EBS patches.
- Determining available Oracle EBS upgrade paths and planning upgrades.
- Upgrading Oracle EBS QA and production environments.
- Defining or reviewing existing Oracle EBS cloning and clone refresh procedures.
- Cloning Oracle EBS production environment to testing environments.
- Backup and Recovery Management.
- Defining or reviewing existing Oracle EBS backup and recovery procedures.
- Testing Oracle EBS backup and recovery procedures.
- Performing and verifying regular Oracle EBS backups.
- Automating Oracle EBS backup procedures.
- Recovering Oracle EBS from backup in emergency situations.
Troubleshooting and Problem Resolution
- Resolving Oracle EBS technical problems.
- Co-managing, filing, escalating Oracle Support SRs.
Service Health Check
- Monitoring system, concurrent manager, workflow, and database logs.
- Resolving observed problems.
- Monitoring of host services (processor load, disk and memory usage, running processes, log files).
Resolving Observed Problems
- Monitoring disk space capacity, objects reaching maximum extents, and amount of free space in database.
- Monitoring database statistics using STATSPACK or ADDM packages. Prepare regular reports.
- Monitoring database tables statistics collection processes.
Other Administration Tasks
- User, role, responsibility, privilege administration.
- Concurrent manager maintenance and queue monitoring.
- Performance tuning and pro-active measurements of future planning.
- Purging old concurrent requests data.
- Printers maintenance in Oracle EBS.
- Applying Oracle EBS patches, patch sets and maintenance packs.
- Applying Oracle EBS technology stack (DB, iAS) patches.