Custom Development - Java
iTree is a leading expert in the delivery of business applications using Java and J2EE technologies. Our technical expertise is underscored by the fact that iTree is an Oracle Partner Network Platinum Specialized Java Standard Edition and Java Enterprise Edition Partner. With over 120 professional staff, we provide iTree’s customers with both end-to-end business application development services and flexible development outsourcing options.
As our team has over 15 years of experience in working together to deliver successful projects and services, iTree is uniquely position to help customers get the most from the investments in information technology.
What we do
Our team of Oracle Certified Professional Java developers and Oracle Certified Master Java EE Enterprise Architects provides expertise in architectural best practices, efficient and effective modern development methods. We deliver our services using Oracle’s Java SE and EE technology platform to design, deliver and implement solutions that can run on a wide range of platforms and multiple device types.
Our Java related services include:
- End-to-end turnkey solution delivery: from analysis and design, to development and delivery and on-going support;
- Application integration, modernization, cross-platform porting and mobile device enablement;
- Expert Services: Java and J2EE development resource outsourcing, Master technical architect outsourcing, application platform selection, performance tuning.
|Java Enterprise Edition technologies
|EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Java Persistence, JMS, JSF, JCA, EJB
|Oracle ADF, Apache Tiles, Struts, Spring, GWT, HTML/ XHTML, Cocoon, Wicket, JSF (MyFaces), Java Standard Edition
|Portals and repositories
|Oracle Portal, Oracle WebCenter, Liferay, JSR-168, Google Gadgets, Drupal, EMC Documentum
|Web 2.0 applications
|JQuery, Social APIs (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), Google Maps API
|Web servers and application servers
|Oracle Application Server, Oracle Fusion WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, IBM WebSphere
|Apache CXF, Spring, Ajax 2, Metro, REST
|Oracle Database, Oracle MySQL, PostgreSQL, JDBC, Hibernate
|Mobile applications for Android, iOS and HTML5
|SOA and ESB
|Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle SOA Suite, ESB
|Oracle JDeveloper, Eclipse, Ant, Maven
iTree offers flexible engagement models to help our customers meet their business needs, including:
- Offsite end-to-end project delivery services to speed delivery and minimize cost;
- Provision of Java professionals onsite to deliver solutions or supplement internal delivery teams;
- Integrated onsite and offsite teams, combining iTree professionals with the customer’s own resources or those of other contractors;
- Both fixed price and time and materials engagements are available.
Proven track record and case studies
iTree has successfully developed business applications and portals for a broad range of industries, including Insurance, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Utilities and the Public Sector. iTree’s customers are based across the European Union, South Africa.
Recent successes include:
- EU SPOCS – working with an EU wide consortium, iTree’s experts delivered J2EE development services for SPOCS (www.eu-spocs.eu), which provides seamless electronic procedures by building cross-border solutions based on systems already existing in EU Member States. SPOCS built the next generation of online portals for Points of Single Contact through the availability of high-impact cross-border electronic procedures. SPOCS went live 1st July 2012 in Austria, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. The project ran from 2009 to 2012 with a total budget was €24 million.
- ALCS – iTree’s Java architects and developers delivered the ALCS (Automotive Logistics Control System, www.alcs.eu) is an innovative IT system, which could also be called a "virtual forwarder” (VF), e-commerce, electronic transport and logistics working platform and which connect innumerable automotive logistics industry companies (transport, ferries, bridges, railways, shipping, ports, warehouses, insurance, customs, car manufacturers and other key players) as well as their internal and external business processes. The goal of ALCS is to significantly reduce costs for vehicle transportation and logistics companies. It optimizes their performance, and automates business processes, eliminating the communication challenges of the transport sector, ensures users the highest service quality across Eurasia, while integrate transport and logistics company working processes into one single system. The system went live in 2012 on both the classic internet and via a mobile applications. Development of additional features continues.
- Performance tuning of application servers (including both Oracle and IBM® WebSphere®) for core banking systems in several major financial institutions, including well-known names like SEB and DnB.
- Development and support of EU farming subsidy management portals, routinely processing over €40 million of subsidy applications per year. Our portal solutions cover a wide functional range from information dissemination, application submission and processing, GIS data processing and reporting. Our flagship reference in this area is the National Payments Agency (www.nma.lt).
- LAPUX online examination system - The LAPUX Online Examination System is an e-testing and e-learning system designed and built to be easy to install, use and administer in business organizations and public sector entities. This productized system is currently in use by a range of customers for a wide range of purposes, including: Nationwide driving license examination system by State Agency REGITRA; Careers management system by Vilnius University; and for developer competence management by several IT service providers.